Treasures of Joy
Beef, Chicken, Veggies,…and More!
- Family owned & operated
- 75 diversified acres
- Located in Nedrow
Beef, Chicken, Veggies, and More!
- Grass fed
- Closed herd
- Meat sold in bulk at the time of processing
- Meat sold by the cut year round
- Access to the outdoors
- Live in a roomy Taj Mahal
- Non-GMO feed
- Green scraps
- Eggs sold by the dozen
- Raised in movable pens (Joe Salatin style)
- Non-GMO feed
- Processed on the farm
- Meat sold fresh on the processing day
- Meat sold frozen through the year
- Garden managed organically
- Fertilized with our own compost
- Includes salad greens, tomatoes, cooking greens, pumpkins, squash
- Looking for something particular? Ask and we may grow it next year.
- maple syrup
- decorative corn
Where to purchase
At the Farm
- Call ahead to ensure availability
- Let us know if you’d like a tour!
Westcott Farmers Market
- Wednesdays 2 – 6 from June through October
- Fresh vegetables in season
- Meat by pre-order or what we’ve brought with us
- Sign up below for our Delivery Email List
- An email alert tells when the store is open
- Order a meat package and any side options at our secure online store
- Pay online or at delivery
Sign up for our email lists!
- Comes 2-3 emails a month
- New blog post alerts
- What’s happening on the farm
- Special offers and sales
- Read The Farmer’s musings
Weekly Summer Email
Find out what’s growing, and then purchase something Wednesday afternoons at the Farmers’ Market at The Westcott Community Center. Or, order by phone or email, and pick up at our farm. Subscribe to the What’s Available email list.
Monthly Delivery Email
Find out when our online store is open for orders, and have it show up at you door. Learn more about our delivery service and subscribe to the email.