– The Meat & Veggie List –
Note: We cannot always update this page in real-time.
The best way to stay up to date with what is available is to use the form at the right (or bottom) of this page. and subscribe to our weekly email updates (Monthly updates in the winter.)
Prefer something less formal? Just call us at 315.492.8560 or email us at email@example.com to make sure this list is still current. We look forward to hearing from you!
You can also buy a gift certificate.
- Ground – $8.50/tube
- Quarter lb. patties, 8/pkg – $18.75
- Meaty shank soup bone – $8.50/lb.
- Roasts: rump, chuck, arm, all 3-4lb. – $9.00/lb.
- London Broil, lg and sm. – $9.00/lb.
- Sirloin steak – $9.50/lb.
- Short ribs – $10.00/lb.
- Shaved steak – $12.50/lb.
- Rib, Porterhouse, t-bone steak – $13.00/lb.
- Summer sausage, ready to eat, 1 1/2lb. – $15.00 each
- Organ meat – tongue, kidneys – $5.00/lb.
- Beef suet – $6.00/bag
- Smoked pork
- Smoked ham slices, 1 slice/pkg – $8.00/lb.
- Smoked hocks – $8.00/lb.
- Smoked neck bones – $8.00/lb.
- Fresh pork (unsmoked, frozen)
- Roast, fresh ham – $6.50/lb.
- Fresh neck bones (frozen, unsmoked) – $6.50/lb.
- Other pork parts
- Liver, heart/tongue – $5.00/lb.
- Feet, 2 feet/pkg. – $5.00/pair
- Lard, unrendered pork fat – $6.00/bag
- Bones – $6.00/bag
- Heads – $6.00 each
Goat – Unavailable; check back in February 2021
Chicken – 4.50-6.50 lb.
- Whole, frozen – $5.50/lb.
Turkey – 10-23 lb. – Available around Thanksgiving 2020
- Whole, fresh – $5.00/lb.
Eggs – Limited quantity
Veggies – $4.00/lb. unless noted
- Swiss chard
- Summer squash – $1-3 each
Herbs – $1.00/bunch
Bulk meat purchases
- If you purchase at least $100 of meat, we will give you 5% off of your order*.
- This can be any combination of beef, pork, chicken, or goat that we have available at the time.
- This would let you stock up on meat for the season or the month.
- You know where it was grown and who grew it. And the supply line getting it from my field to your freezer is shorter than a grocery store’s supply line would be.
*Delivery, eggs, veggies, herbs, and honey are not included in the 5% off.
Gift certificates – We all need to eat – beef, chicken, veggies and more! So give a Treasures of Joy gift certificate as your next gift. Your loved one, significant other, friend, or hard-to-buy-for-gift-recipient will be able to choose local meats (and veggies in season). Purchase this at our secure online portal.
See something you would like? Call (315.492.8560) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to order and arrange a pick up time!