Note: we cannot always update this page in real-time. The best way to stay up to date with what is available is to use the form to the right and subscribe to our weekly email updates (monthly in the winter). Prefer something less formal? Just call us at 315.492.8560 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure this list is still current. We look forward to hearing from you!
Looking to buy a gift certificate? Head over to our secure portal.
- Honey – raw, filtered, unpasteurized
- 8 oz. jar – $4.00
- 1 lb. jar – $7.00
- 1 pt. jar – $9.00
- 1 qt. jar – $18.00
- Whole frozen chicken, 3.5 – 6.0 lb. – $5.25 / lb.
- Want to order 3 or more chickens? $5.00 / lb.
- Ground – $8.00 / tube
- Quarter lb patties, 8 / pkg – $17.75
- Third lb. patties, 6 / pkg – $17.75
- Cuts – steaks, roasts, short ribs, meaty soup bones – $8.75 / lb.
- Organ meat – liver, kidneys, heart, tongue – $4.00 / lb.
- Suet/Tallow – This is unrendered beef fat – $2.00 / lb.
- Packs – 24-26 lb. of beef – 8 tubes of ground beef and 16+ lb. of other cuts – steaks, roasts, short ribs or meaty soup bones – $180-200 / pack
- Packs – 25-100 lb. of beef – Ground beef – $7.50 / lb.; all other cuts – $8.25 / lb.
- Smoked pork – $7.00 / lb.
- Bacon – around 1 lb each
- Ham slices – These are 1 each in a package and they are about 6 in. ovals with a small bone in the middle and some fat around the outside – around 1 lb. each.
- Smoked pork chops – 3 smoked chops in a package, each package about 1.25 lb.
- 1 smoked ham roast – This will have a bone down the middle. It weighs about 4 lb.
- Fresh pork (unsmoked, frozen) – $6.00 / lb.
- Steaks – These are 2 / package, are about 5 in. long and 3-4 inches wide. They weigh about 1.75-2.0 lb.
- Chops – These are 3 / package. They weigh about 1.25 lb.
- Shoulder roasts – These have a bone in them and are about 4 lbs. each.
- Loin roasts – These have a bone on the side and are about 4 lbs. each.
- Ground pork – This is bulk ground meat that is in a tube and weighs about 1 lb. Each tube is $6.
- Spare ribs – This is a short rack of ribs, about 2? lb.
- Sausage – This is bulk sausage in a tube and weighs around 1 lb. – $7 each.
- Pork sausage or breakfast sausage – This is pork, salt and flavorings, primarily sage.
- Sweet Italian sausage – This is made of pork, salt, sugar, white pepper, fennel, paprika, anise and coriander.
- Hot Italian sausage – This is made of pork, salt, crushed red peppers, sugar, fennel, black pepper, and paprika.
- Other pork parts
- Liver – This is about 1 – 1.25 lb. $4.00 / lb.
- Heart and tongue – Both of these items are frozen together. They weigh about .5 lb. $4.00 / lb.
- Feet – This is 2 feet / package and weighs about 2 lb. $2.00 / lb.
- Lard – This is unrendered pork fat in frozen slabs. A bag is 5-10 lb and is $2.00 / lb.
- Bones – These are $2.00 / lb.
- Heads – This is the pig skull with most of the meat trimmed off. $6.00 each
- Smoked pork – $7.00 / lb.
- Meat subscription – Beef and/or chicken delivered monthly to your home
- Gift certificates – We all need to eat – beef, chicken, veggies and more! So give a Treasures of Joy gift certificate as your next gift. Your loved one, significant other, friend, or hard-to-buy-for-gift-recipient will be able to choose local meats (and veggies in season). Purchase this at our secure online portal.
See something you would like? Call (315.492.8560) or email to order and arrange a pick up time!