– The Meat & Veggie List –
Note: We cannot always update this page in real-time.
The best way to stay up to date with what is available is to use the form at the right (or bottom) of this page and subscribe to our weekly email updates (monthly updates in the winter).
Prefer something less formal? Just call us at 315.492.8560 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure this list is still current. We look forward to hearing from you!
You can also buy a gift certificate.
- Smoked pork
- Bacon – $9.50/lb.
- Bacon slab, uncut (4 lb.) – $9.00/lb.
- Smoked pork chops, 3 chops/pkg – $9.50/lb.
- Smoked ham slices – $9.50/lb.
- Smoked hams, 6-7 lb. – $9.25/lb.
- Smoked hocks – $8.50/lb.
- Fresh pork (unsmoked, frozen)
- Roast, fresh ham, 5 lb. – $7.50/lb.
- Roast, shoulder or butt, 2-3 lb. – $7.50/lb.
- Pork chops, 3 chops/pkg – $7.50/lb.
- Pork steaks, 2 steaks/pkg – $7.50/lb.
- Ground pork in bulk tube ~ 1 lb. – $7.50 each
- Spare ribs – $7.50/lb.
- Pork belly slabs about 4 lb each – $7.50/lb.
- Side pork ~ 1 lb., sliced – $7.50/lb.
- Hot Italian sausage, in casing, ~ 1 lb. – $9.50 each
- Sweet Italian sausage, in casing, ~ 1 lb. – $9.50 each
- Breakfast sausage, in bulk tube, ~1 lb. – $9.00 each
- Other pork parts
- Liver, heart/tongue, kidneys – $5.00/lb.
- Feet, 2 feet/pkg. – $5.00/pair
- Lard, unrendered pork fat – $6.00/bag
- Heads – $6.00 each
Chicken – 2.5 – 6.0 lb. each
- Whole, frozen – $5.25/lb.
- Chicken livers or hearts – $5.00/lb.
- Chicken feet – $3.00/lb.
Turkey – 6-9 lb.
- Whole, frozen – $5.25/lb.
- Ground – $9.00/tube
- Quarter lb. patties, 8/pkg – $19.75
- Stew meat – $9.50/lb.
- Meaty shank soup bones, 3 ish lb. – $9.50/lb.
- Short ribs, 3-4 lb. – $9.50/lb.
- Roasts, chuck, 2-3 lb. – $9.50/lb.
- Roasts, brisket, 4-5 lb. – $10.00/lb.
- Roasts, rump or sirloin, 3-4 lb. – $10.00/lb.
- London broil, 3-4 lb. – $11.00/lb.
- Sirloin steak – $12.00/lb.
- Shaved steaks – $13.00/lb.
- Sirloin tip steaks – $13.00/lb.
- Rib, t-bone, Porterhouse steak – $15.00/lb.
- Heart, tongue, liver, kidney – $5.00/lb.
- Suet/tallow (unrendered fat) – $6.00/bag
- Leg roast, 5.66 lb. – $14.00/lb.
- Shank, 1.70 lb. – $14.00/lb.
- Chops, various sizes – $15.00/lb.
- Bone-in stew meat – $15.00/lb.
- Liver – $5.00/lb.
Eggs – Ungraded, mixed sizes
- 1 dozen – $4.00
- 2 dozen – $7.00
Veggies – Small bunch – $3.00; 2 bunches mix and match for $5.00
Herbs – Unavailable; check back in June
Packages of meat
- Pork or Beef – 20 or 50 lb. packages, mixed cuts – contact us for pricing
- 1/2 pig – mostly all smoked meat about 85 lb. of meat – $650
- Whole pig – mix cuts, about 170 lb. of meat – $1200
- 1/4 cow, various cuts, about 85 lb. of meat – $825
Bulk meat purchases
- If you purchase at least $100 of meat, we will give you 5% off of your order*.
- This can be any combination of beef, pork, or chicken that we have available at the time.
- This would let you stock up on meat for the season or the month.
- You know where it was grown and who grew it. And the supply line getting it from my field to your freezer is shorter than a grocery store’s supply line would be.
*Delivery, turkey, eggs, veggies, herbs, meat packages are not included in the 5% off.
Gift certificates – We all need to eat – beef, chicken, veggies and more! So give a Treasures of Joy gift certificate as your next gift. Your loved one, significant other, friend, or hard-to-buy-for-gift-recipient will be able to choose local meats (and veggies in season). Purchase this at our secure online portal.
See something you would like? Call (315.492.8560) or email (email@example.com) to order and arrange a pick up time!